Professional teeth cleaning at the dental clinic is a necessary procedure for restoration of the aesthetic appearance and health of the gums and teeth, as well as for the prevention of tooth decay or periodontal disease.
Brushing your teeth 2 times a day might not enough to make them completely healthy. Plaque may appear with age as a result of natural processes, and it is impossible to get rid of it by yourself. A visit to the dental clinic in this case becomes obligatory, since if the plaque is not removed on time, its destructive processes will lead to more serious illnesses.
The professional hygienic teeth cleaning may be necessary if:
- there is a constant unpleasant smell from the mouth even after cleaning the teeth;
- there is a change in the shade of some parts of the enamel;
- the teeth have a notable stone / plaque, which is impossible to remove by yourself;
- there is a swelling of the gums due to deposits of stone under them;
- gingival bleeding, which is a symptom of the oral cavity disease;
- when having beverages and foods with bright pigment (tea, coffee, beet) the teeth quickly turn into another color.
|Prices for professional teeth cleaning|
Professional oral hygiene: plaque and calculus removal (ultrasound + Air Flow based on German technology). Teeth grinding and polishing using paste based on the finest zirconium oxide. Professional Health Training
Depending on the volume of calculus the cleaning might be done with ultrasound or AirFlow tool. Both methods are quite effective, virtually painless and almost equal in price. The cost of cleaning will depend on the condition of teeth and scope of work.
Ultrasound cleaning or AirFlow cleaning?
Ultrasonic cleaning method is based on the use of special machine with nozzles of different sizes. The size is selected based on the amount of calculus. The gel is applied on the teeth, which produces oxygen under the influence of scaler and gradually destroys plaque. Cleaning concerns not only teeth but also the root canals. The calculus is gradually destroyed under vibration while pain is minimized and can appear only in the most severe cases. After cleaning, the teeth are polished with a paste or with the help of enamel fluorination.
AirFlow teeth cleaning is carried out by machine, which mixes baking soda with abrasive material and sprays the solution upon the teeth. Particles of soda are designed to protect enamel from damage while chemical composition promotes tartar dissolution.
Contradictions for professional teeth cleaning
Professional teeth cleaning in Moscow is impossible if:
- the body suffers from inflammatory processes not associated with the teeth;
- the patient has an exacerbation of chronic diseases;
- the patient has a low pain threshold and increased sensitivity;
- the cleaning is not recommended for children, adolescents, pregnant women;
- AirFlow is not recommended for people with epilepsy, asthma, bronchitis, i. e. in cases when there is a risk of suffocation.
The development of plaque is a prerequisite to the development of many other diseases, so removing plaque in the dental clinic can potentially save teeth from decay, as well as from restoration or prosthesis. Cleaning ceramic teeth, as well as cleaning teeth with braces may be carried out using both methods, while the use of AirFlow can be considered as a preliminary stage of artistic restoration.
How much does a teeth cleaning in our dentistry near Tulskaya subway station cost?
Our clinic is conveniently located in the center of Moscow and gives you a chance to enjoy the help of experienced professionals and the latest technologies we use. Our doctors will select the most appropriate method of teeth cleaning, taking into account the condition of your health and your financial capacity. The cost of the work is affordable to a wide range of patients, so in a calm atmosphere, without fear or pain, you will become the owner of a radiant smile and you will be 100% satisfied with the result of our work!